A small LBI community from 99th Street to 108th Street (Alabama to Virginia Avenues), this area was developed by Herbert and Jerome Shapiro in the 1930's. These same gentlemen developed Beach Haven West on the mainland. Also the home of the BHP Yacht Club, offering seasonal and transient slips in a relaxing atmosphere with professional, friendly service. Enjoy the beautiful beaches, markets, shops, bicycle rentals and fine restaurants all in walking distance.
Reference "Six Miles at Sea" and "Eighteen Miles of History on LBI" by John Bailey Lloyd
No results found
Please remove some of the selected filters.